Monday, March 5, 2012

There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. (Homer)

That should say enough. The blog is back and I am still on my way to be an illustrator.
I was living in London for 4 months to do an internship in an illustration agency. It was a great time, I met a lot of awesome people and the internship taught me about the commercial ways of illustration. Now I am back in Maastricht to focus on my graduation. My studys will be finished in July and I have to make some decisions what to do afterwards. Apart from being properly scared about the things to come, I am positively excited about the changes, new places and challenges that are about to dawn.
I will update my projects, graduation and other interesting stuff here on a regular basis (hrhr).
Check out my "latest" drawings (up to a year old) and comment if you like.
There is also a homepage. At the moment, it's online via my boyfriend's page (who made it) It needs a little more work to get rid of some bugs, but I like it a lot and hope you do, too!
http://jorisbruijnzeels.com/steffi/

See you soon and thanks for reading!

colourpencil

colourpencil


colourpencil

gouache & colourpencil


colourpencil

colourpencil

digital Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment